About Your Company
- What do I need to know before hiring an employee?
- What kind of insurance does a company need to have?
- What contents do I need to include in a notice of employment?
- How risky is it to rely solely on templates from the Internet to create rules of employment and contracts? etcc
- How do I calculate overtime work?
- What is the rate for working on holidays?
- How should I respond to employees diagnosed with mental illness?
- How should I deal with employees who lack necessary skills?
- How should I deal with employees who are often absent or late?
- How to correct the gap between office regulations and actual operation, etc.
Labor problems occur wherever people are employed. If you donft take any action to solve the problem or donft deal with it properly, you might be sued.
Ex.) In Japan, it is not easy to terminate an employee. In such case, careful actions are required in accordance with laws and regulations. We provide consultations to our clients about any labor issue and give appropriate advices.
Benefits for your company
By responding to employment-related problems properly, the number of labor issue will decrease significantly. As a result, an appropriate working environment for both employers and employees will be established.
You can contact us by e-mail the questions about labor issues that occur in your daily life.